Saturday, December 3, 2011

Journal Entry #16

#My Life As A Movie

    I see my life as many different movies. One movie in particular I think I could relate to would be the movie called They Live. It's a movie based they same premise of this society. There is a ruling class of elitists in this downwards economic times who subliminally sedate the masses hiding their agenda's and their true alien-type appearance. A man stumbles upon a pair of glasses that helps him see the true appearance of these beings that walk amongst the people. The nameless man of the story walks into places such as department stores and even to open sidewalks to further view the mix of alien humanoids living hidden as humans. An important part of the movie after he obtains the glasses is when he looks up at the advertisements and billboards too see something like a food or car ad turn into a black and white sign saying OBEY andConsume. This exposes the true nature behind the tools established by these alien beings to hypnotize and control the humans. The reason I feel that I can relate to this movie is because of how when someone gains information about hidden agendas of those who practically own aspects of most people's lives, they're seen as a different group of people than the everyday woman or man (sometimes referred to as reptilians in today's time).

No comments:

Post a Comment